Thursday, August 13, 2009

So, no baby. For a while there, I thought she would be born today, but the cramps and contractions all went away. I thought maybe a nice long walk around the grocery store would give me a chance to get some post partum meals ready and maybe get things started again but all I got was a ton of food I now have to cook and a back ache. Hm. Not exactly what I was going for.

I suppose I could still get a baby for/by my birthday. I hope we can meet her soon. I know some women experience this pre-labor stuff for days or even weeks before they actually have a baby. I'm hoping not to be one of those women. So, maybe tomorrow.

She's sticking her little bum into my ribs pretty solidly right now. I hope she's not trying to move away from my cervix.

We still need to come up with a name. Maybe her name will be obvious once she's born.

No comments:

Post a Comment