Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Soon.

Lipton's decaf tea + Celestial Seasonings Lemon Zinger tea + Red Raspberry Leaf tea + ice = how I will hydrate for the rest of this pregnancy and possibly forever.

Really, really, seriously yummy. And I'm close enough to full term that I'm not worried about jumpstarting labor. So bring on the tea!

I also picked up Evening Primrose Oil and 5w herbs today. Between these two, the RRL tea, and a few other pushes, I'm going to try to get things going. Even if labor doesn't start as soon as I think it will, all these things will make labor easier. Plus, it'll be fun.

Instinct/wishful thinking tells me she'll be out within 2 weeks. Today she's facing the wrong way, so I'll have to do some maneuvering and see if I can flip her around.

Our home visit is next week. That sort of makes this feel more real. Everything is making this feel more real.

No comments:

Post a Comment