Tomorrow we have a home.
And a washer and dryer, so I can finally wash all the wonderful baby things I've been accumulating, and wash all the diapers I'll be buying tomorrow. I'm so, so excited. I'll finally feel like we're ready for her, like we're doing all the things we should be doing to be ready for her.
A to-do list:
- set up the crib against our bed
- adjust the mattress to match ours in height
- wash baby clothes, organize by size
- figure out where I want to put them and get them tucked away
- buy diapers from craig's
- buy diapers from Blueberry Baby
- wash all my diapers
- make changing pad
- organize diaper stash near changer
- buy batteries for monitor, swing, glider chair
Sometimes when Nanook moves, it feels like being so nervous I want to be sick. I'm not nervous, and I know that in my head, but my physical sensations tell me otherwise.
I can't believe we're finally moving tomorrow. We've been waiting so long.