Friday, July 10, 2009

Tillamook Ice Cream - Mudslide

This is the most incredible ice cream I've ever had. I don't care if I gain 500 pounds, I don't want to live another day without this in my belly. So buy stock people, they're about to see a serious increase in profits.

Wonderful. And since I very rarely send my hubby out to get me anything at night, and since I've been pretty good about eating my fruits and veggies and protein, I feel no guilt. I think hubby would prefer that I don't eat ice cream every day because I think he's worried it may adversely affect Nanook (more weight during pregnancy = harder birth) but this is completely and utterly worth it. And I'm pretty much giving up on walking. We try to walk and my uterus seizes up, clamps down, and says NO. If I could find a bathing suit to go over me I'd swim every day.

The search goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment