Saturday, July 25, 2009

To work or not to work. . .

The itching was bad this morning. So bad that I had to get up. So I did. I tried to sleep, I'm very tired, but it wasn't gonna happen. Stupid itchy bumps.

And the sooner I start work, the sooner we will finish, but no one else is going to start for another hour.

Maybe I should try sleeping again. I'm so tired. Getting up 5 or 6 times per night to pee will do that to you.

We move on Monday. Really, we move beginning on Monday, we're excited. It will be nice to finally be in something final. Not permanent exactly, but it's where we're planning on living for the next 3 years. I can finally wash all the baby clothes and buy diapers and wash/ready those, set up the crib against our bed and spend hours dreaming about putting the babe in there.

We had wanted to paint one wall in the baby's room, but instead I might get some purple painter's tape and make one wall a mural from Harold and the Purple Crayon. It's a very, very cute book, and it would be so easy and fun to do. We'll see.

Enough stalling, I'm laying down for a few minutes before I work. Oh sleep, how I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment