Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Best Thrift Store Day Ever!

Wahoo!

Fairbanks is really a pretty small town, so we have 1 Salvation Army and 1 Value Village. After living in Denver for a few years (with a LOT more thrift stores) I was a little disappointed in the thrift store selection here. . . until today.

My Treasures:


And we even found a sewing machine REALLY on sale at JoAnn. Then, the "dollar-fifty" store was having a half off sale! So we got laundry hampers and some cleaning stuff for $2.25. PLUS, the baby/kids consignment store has a used carseat for $30! It has a recall on it (though nothing to do with the restraint system, and there have been no deaths associated with the problem) so we're going to research it before we buy. THEN, Sears (where my DH just got hired - and an employee discount) had a great stroller and great bouncy seat on sale for GREAT prices.

The sun is shining, I've got new books from the library, we just put a frozen pizza in the oven, and I have a new remedy for heartburn that is working out pretty well. I don't know what I did to get on God's good side, but I'm sending y'all all the good vibes I can! Good luck on your own adventures!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment