Friday, June 19, 2009

Well, let's see.

Nanook is still measuring ahead, healthy, and in all possible ways: good. She did turn breech before our appointment yesterday, but I'm pretty sure she's moved back already. She rolls around quite a bit in there and I'm actually surprised that she had been head down for as many appointment as she has.

My parents are still behaving pretty wretchedly and I don't currently have the interest or patience to deal with them. I feel a bit sorry for the pastor who is trying to mediate, I wonder if he has any idea what he's gotten himself into. It's his job I suppose, but it's also an unending source of immature drama. I felt bad knowing that Mirus would be dragged into it, and I feel bad dragging someone else into it. Apparently there's a fishing trip today. I suppose we'll see if anything good results from that.

I have a few things to take care of today, the list never quite seems to end. Mirus's list seems to always be done, but I think that has to do with his insistence on actually doing the things on the list. Silly husband.

I still don't know about Faulkner. I've reached the point reading Sanctuary that I feel like I have to finish it because I read a certain amount of it. But I think Faulkner is not for me. Next is Thoreau (which I still insist is a good boy's name) and/or Hemmingway. Reading is fun.

The Midnight Sun Festival and Baseball game is this weekend. I'm pretty excited about all the festivities.

Not a bad life I'd say.

No comments:

Post a Comment