Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New Crib

Something smells vaguely like wet dog, and I think it might be my 'new' crib. My only crib options from stores here were either too cheap to be stable/reliable or too expensive to talk Mirus into, so I had my hopes and prayers up for a garage sale win. Then, today, a whole bunch of cribs cropped up on Craigslist. I found one I loved, bought it, brought it home, cleaned it, and now something smells. It's pretty faint, and I only get the occasional whif, but it wasn't in our apartment before we brought home the crib, and the only other source of strange new smells lately is me, and I think I'm clean.

hm.

Also, I might be missing one non-essential part.

This is one of those great cribs that goes from regular crib to toddler bed to day bed to twin bed, and it comes with the changer/dresser combo that also transitions to a nightstand. It's even the right color to match some shelves we got. It will go beautifully with all the green, and I'm pretty excited. I think Nanook will have a great place to sleep and keep her things.

All in all, it was a good day.

1 comment:

  1. I have a question I need to ask you privately, Sarah. Would you be so kind as to email me, please. You can make that connection through my blog.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete